Sleep Research Society is pleased to welcome everyone to become a member for 2020. Membership is now available on sleepresearchsociety.org. This gives you access to a wide range of valuable benefits that are exclusive to members. Here are just a few you’ll miss out on if you are not a member in 2020:
- Discounts on meetings. This includes the SLEEP 2020 meeting in Philadelphia – the world’s largest meeting devoted to sleep and circadian science.
- Trainee Awards and SRS Laboratory Directory. These member-only resources help students find mentors and training opportunities.
- Journal SLEEP access. Members get to view all current and archived issues.
- PubAlert. This resource scours 100+ journals and notifies you of newly published research articles via email based on your search conditions.
- Grants and Awards. SRS Members receive exclusive grant and award opportunities unavailable elsewhere and not provided to non-members.
We’ve even made it simple for you to stay a member each year by allowing you to auto-renew or register for a discounted two-year membership.