Sleep Research Society Membership for 2020 is now available. With so many bright minds, and dedicated researchers building the membership, there is no doubt we will continue our mission of advancing sleep and circadian science.
Just a few of our accomplishments from 2020 are shared below:
- Advances in Sleep and Circadian Science
- 150+ sleep researchers attended, networked, and shared their data.
- SRS introduced a new tool that sends members updates when relevant articles are published.
- 30+ congress members signed petitions to support our future initiatives.
- Trainee Journal Club – Journal SLEEP
- A free, new manuscript type for graduate student and postdoctoral fellow members.
- SLEEP 2019
- 1,000+ posters were submitted at this years annual SLEEP meeting.
If you want to be a part of this and experience many more benefits of SRS, don’t delay, become a member and work together with us to advance sleep and circadian science!