Become an Intern at Shleep
Do you want to help the world sleep better (and work for one of Amsterdam's Top 10 start-ups)?
We are a fast growing sleep start-up supporting large companies with digital sleep solutions to improve the health, performance, and well-being of their employees. We are working on a sleep platform to help our users sleep better. To make this happen we need people like you to help us by contributing to content development, keep up-to-date on psychology literature, conduct user testing and so many other tasks!
What we ask:
- Psychology-related education (sleep is a bonus!)
- Motivated and creative
- Proactive can-do attitude, hungry to learn
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Completed at least 4 semesters at University (or HBO)
What we offer:
- Work with a driven team (3 PhDs sleep experts!)
- Start-up work experience (pimp that CV!)
- Coaching from ex-top-tier management consultants
- Freedom and flexibility
- Responsibility and clear development opportunities
- Free lunch and lots of fun!
For more details and to apply with your resume and motivational letter, view the full ad here: https://shleep.homerun.co/psychology-intern/en