About SleepScore Labs
Join a fast-growing team on a mission to help millions around the world get a better night’s sleep by transforming the consumer health & wellness technology space through innovative sleep measurement & solutions!
We want to address the sleep health issue that the CDC has identified as a public health epidemic. 1 in 3 adults in the United States don’t get enough sleep, and around the world millions are looking for a better night’s rest.
Our vision is to raise sleep awareness and provide the science backed tools needed to achieve a great night’s sleep. Backed by leaders in sleep and wellness, SleepScore Labs (https://www.sleepscore.com) is well positioned to disrupt sleep management and measurement and become the market leader in the field of sleep improvement strategies.
Our Sleep measurement technologies have been validated against PSG and our mobile technology was selected by the New York Times’ Wirecutter as the “Best Sleep Tracking App” multiple times and was called out as “the most intuitive and convenient app and the only one that gives detailed recommendations for improving sleep.”
Position: Applied Sleep Scientist
Reports to: Chief Scientific Officer
Location: San Diego/Carlsbad, CA USA
About SleepScore Labs:
We are sleep experts from institutions like ResMed, Philips, Apple, Samsung, Harvard, and the American Association of Sleep Medicine driven by a shared mission to unlock the human potential through healthier lives through the power of sleep.
After studying over 70 million hours of objective and contextual sleep data, we’ve applied what we learned to the most accurate sleep monitoring technology (which is also non-contact), advanced sleep improvement system, and a store of sleep solutions that are backed by science through the validation studies we conduct. We also developed the world’s most accurate sleep app which measures your sleep and offers personalized advice and product recommendations.
About the Position:
We are seeking extra hands on our Sleep Science & Research Team. You will have the opportunity to help the world sleep better and work in a multidisciplinary team.
At Sleepscore Labs, Sleep Science is at the heart of our offerings, and we hold the belief that scientific results should drive innovation. You will assist with SleepScore Labs’ innovation, product, marketing and content activities including creating new sleep improvement features and strategies, writing articles on sleep (both for media and scientific conferences), support clients in their development of sleep products, analysis of sleep related data, executing surveys and scouting for new sleep related products. We are looking for a candidate with a get-things-done mentality, who knows how to meet a deadline.
- Support the creation of new sleep improvement features and strategies.
- Support clients in their development of sleep products.
- Analysis of sleep related data.
- Executing online surveys and User studies.
- Scouting for and evaluating new sleep related products.
- Support content creation on sleep (articles, app-content).
- Keeping track of latest development in sleep, both academic and industry.
- Coordinate desk reviews and hands-on reviews of sleep improvement products.
- Translate findings and concepts into simple textual and visual representations.
Ideal Candidate Must Have the Following:
- Must have demonstrable experience in the domain of sleep.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A strong interest for sleep technology and sleep interventions in the non-clinical consumer domain.
- BA or MA in Human Sleep Science, Health Science, Social Sciences, or Psychology required. Industry experience is highly preferred.
- At least 3 year of experience in a team as sleep scientist dealing with sleep products, sleep innovation, sleep content or sleep science.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative.
What We Offer:
- Fun, dynamic, challenging, creative, and mission driven environment and colleagues
- Competitive rewards & compensation
- Benefit programs that are comprehensive and competitive that meet the needs of our employees
To apply: Please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
SleepScore Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.