Your Help Is Needed in 2022 to Reach Our $40,000 Goal!
The Foundation needs your help to ensure these 2022 programs and opportunities are funded through the 2022 Annual Appeal.
As a member of SRS, you likely understand the importance of these programs. Donate and help the SRSF fund:
- Advances in Sleep & Circadian Sciences (ASCS) Scholarships
- SRS Mentor-Mentee Award
- SRS Small Research Grant Program
- SRS Undergraduate Trainee Travel Award
- SLEEP meeting Post Graduate Course Scholarship
- SRS Foundation’s Young Investigator’s Research Forum Scholarships
Your support is critical to not only fund the bright minds currently in the field, but necessary if we are to continue to recruit and retain the next generation of brilliant sleep and circadian researchers!
Donate or Pledge
Thank You to our Donors
The Sleep Research Society Foundation is so thankful for all of our current member Appeal donors. Without your support, none of this would be possible.
Meet the Annual Appeal Committee (AAC)
Stephanie Jones, PhD – Chair
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Kyrillos Ghattas, MD
Med Solutions LLC
Dimitrios Kantas MD
Anthony Reffi, PhD
Thomas Roth Sleep Disorders and Research Center at Henry Ford Health System