The Sleep Research Society is excited to welcome you to become a member for 2021! SRS membership provides you with access to a wide range of valuable member benefits. These help you stay alert on research trends and updates, while continuing to help advance sleep and circadian science.
Just a few of our accomplishments from 2020 are shared below:
- COVID-19 Webinars
- Access to top experts in the field sharing the best ways to handle your career during these unprecedented times.
- Journal SLEEP Advances
- New Gold Open Access journal!
- Virtual Seminar Series
- Monthly opportunities for trainees and early career investigators to deliver professional talks to an audience of peers and colleagues.
- Early Career Awards
- The SRS awarded 38 Trainee Merit Awards, 6 Undergraduate Trainee Travel Awards and will be awarding multiple Small Research Grant Awards this fall.
- SLEEP 2020
- 1000+ posters were submitted at this year’s annual SLEEP meeting.