I announce the new SRS gold open access journal, SLEEP Advances, and urge members to submit your manuscripts, as they’ll enjoy a range of benefits:
- Broad scope demonstrating the diversity of sleep and circadian science
- Submissions will be rapidly processed with a result and feedback given to authors
- Accepted papers are immediately available on the SLEEP Advances website for public viewing
- All articles are available free to the public after publication on the journal website and deposit in PubMed Central
- A 20% license fee discount is available to all SRS members
Learn more about the journal and read Dr. Mary Carskadon’s editorial.
Submit your manuscripts to SLEEP Advances.
Join the SLEEP Advances Editorial team
We want to demonstrate the breadth of the field in this journal and therefore are in search of additional board members. We especially welcome members from underrepresented minorities. If you are interested in making an impact, please check our website (https://academic.oup.com/sleepadvances) for the lists of Editorial Board members and members of our Board of Reviewing Editors to identify whether your expertise might fill a content gap. If interested, email your CV to SRS Executive Director, [email protected] , and me, [email protected].
Mary A. Carskadon, PhD