Submit Abstracts and Session Proposals for SLEEP 2014!
Sleep Research Society
Friday, October 11, 2013
Online abstract submission for SLEEP 2014 is now available. Please visit the SLEEP 2014 website for more information.
Why should you submit an abstract or session proposal for SLEEP 2014?
• Network with Leaders in the Sleep Field: Discuss your findings and practice methods with expert sleep clinicians and researchers from around the globe. Nearly 5,000 people from 49 states and 54 countries attended last year's meeting.
• Media Impact: Research presented at the SLEEP meeting receives extensive coverage from news media. Articles highlighting research presented at SLEEP 2013 were published by numerous major media outlets including
The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Los Angeles Times, FoxNews.com, and Forbes.com. Research from the meeting also gained attention on Twitter, as messages containing the hashtag #SLEEP2013 appeared more than 3.5 million times on about 600,000 Twitter user's timelines.
• Influence the Field: The success of this meeting is attributed to its blend of best clinical practices and most current research. This unique meeting is only possible with the submission of high-quality abstracts and session proposals from individuals practicing in the fields of sleep medicine and sleep research.
• Published Abstracts: Accepted abstracts will be published in a special supplement to the journal SLEEP.
• Abstract Awards: In order to support and encourage trainee and early career authors, there are several awards provided for SLEEP 2014 - submitting an abstract is your first step towards consideration for one of these prestigious awards.
Submit your abstract or session proposal for SLEEP 2014 today!