Advances in Sleep & Circadian Science
Clearwater, FL • 1st - 4th February 2019
Join the Sleep Research Society for Advances in Sleep and Circadian Science being held at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater, Florida from February 1st-4th, 2019. This single-track conference will include sessions which contain extensive cutting-edge research discussions that bridges sleep and circadian science. Each session will then conclude with discussion, led by an eminent sleep and/or circadian scientist. This event will provide abundant networking opportunities from trainees to established research. This is an event you won’t want to miss! View session information
Registration opens in August
Nearby Airport Information
- St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport: Approximately 13 miles away from Sheraton Sand Key Resort
- Tampa Airport: Approximately 22 miles away from Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Extending your stay at Sheraton Sand Key Resort? Check out some things to do in the area!
Average Climate in February
- Daily high temperatures increase by 3°F, from 70°F to 73°F, rarely falling below 59°F or exceeding 81°F.
Date & Location
- February 1st-4th, 2019
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater, Florida
- Address: 1160 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Phone: (727) 595-1611